- 5 Pack of 3-inch stars
- 100% embroidered with a thin row of stitching around its parameter.
- High quality star patches in assorted bright and metallic colors.
- Perfect for uniforms, costumes, hats, rewards, or appreciation.
|Save 5%||5 - 9||5% $6.64|
|Save 10%||10 - 24||10% $6.29|
|Save 15%||25 - 49||15% $5.94|
|Save 20%||50 - 99||20% $5.59|
|Save 25%||100 +||25% $5.24|
This three inch colored star patches are made of 100% embroidered material with a thin row of stitching around its perimeter is perfect to accessorize uniforms, costumes, baseball hats, martial arts Gi’s, cosplay outfits or rewards for students or employees reaching a goal, appreciation or years of service. These high-quality star appliques are available in assorted bright colors, including some metallic colors. These patches can be ironed on, sewn or glued on.
Other Star Sizes:
* Please follow the instructions carefully to ensure the correct application.
Below are instructions to apply heat seal backed appliques to materials and projects. Please read thoroughly and carefully as not to damage the applique nor your item of application.
APPROPRIATE MATERIALS/NOTES: Heat seal to cotton or cotton/poly fabrics. Do NOT apply to rayon, nylon or tri-acetate fabrics or any fabric that is heat sensitive.
PRE-WASH every item as many manufacturers treat fabrics and that treatment will prevent adherence if not washed off first!
CARE: Once applied, appliques are permanently attached to garments and are washable. We recommend turning items inside out and washing in Cold, on Delicate and hanging dry to preserve the longevity of your decor.
*IRON ON PATCH – INSTRUCTIONS*
Using a Household Iron:
1. Pre-heat iron to hottest temperature setting (WITHOUT STEAM) and select a hard, flat pressing surface (not a padded ironing board.)
2. Using the heated iron, pre-heat area by pressing down for 20 seconds or until material feels hot where you are going to placing the applique to help with adherence.
3. Position applique(s) on garment
4. If your garment is heat sensitive or your applique has beads or sequins, you will want to cover the applique design with thin pressing cloth.
5. Press straight down holding for 30-40 seconds with constant pressure,(NO BACK AND FORTH!) then turn the garment inside out and repeat.
*If you have difficulty with adherence, increase heat, length of press and pressure.
Using a Heat Press:
1. 350 degrees for 30-40 Seconds (Med.pressure) Or 375 degrees for 20-25 Seconds (Med-Hard pressure). Since every press is a little different, you may need to adjust pressure or time.
Everyone at Laughing Lizards is committed to making sure customers are satisfied with our products and happy with their purchases. In the event that your products are not what you expected, you are free to return it within 30 days of your purchase date. We keep things simple because we know what it’s like to be in your shoes. When we purchase from online companies, we too expect a simple return policy that does not confuse or frustrate us.
So just how can we do this? That answer is easy. Laughing Lizards comprises the highest quality products on the market. We take great pride in our merchandise and are very confident that customers will fall in love with our products just as we have. That said, we can deal with a few outliers that happen to be returned.
While it disappoints us to know that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will do everything we can to ensure you have a smooth return process. Below are the steps you need to follow to return an item:
Email info@LaughingLizards.com to request a return number – Before a return can be processed, we need to verify that the purchase was made on LaughingLizards.com. If a purchase was made from a third-party, we cannot guarantee the quality or condition of our products. We also need to confirm that the item(s) being returned were purchased in the last 30 days. We have a generous return policy, but after 30 days, all sales are final.
Repackage your return and ship the package back to the Laughing Lizards Returns Department via USPS, UPS, or FedEx To:
821 S Tremont St, Ste B
Oceanside, CA 92054
Shipping charges – Customers are responsible for shipping costs to return items back to LaughingLizards.com.
Receiving your refund – Laughing Lizards does not charge restocking fees. You will receive a full refund to the credit card or Paypal account originally used.
If your item(s) was damaged during shipping, or if there are missing or incorrect items, we must be notified within 7 days to correct the issue.
Email us at info@LaughingLizards.com with your order number and a description of the problem. For damaged items, be sure to include a photograph to assist us in processing the claim. Once the above has been done, a return number will be issued and a shipping label will be sent for your return. Upon receiving the returned item, a replacement product will be sent.
Replacements cannot be issued without a return number being assigned first. The sooner you notify us, the better. Our window for filing insurance claims is limited to 10 days, which means we are unable to refund or replace damaged or missing goods if notified after 7 days.