- A Deadpool Logo Iron On Patch.
- The red circle is embroidered in a thick ridged embroidery with the 2 stealth black sides containing the white slick eyes.
- Get creative and personalize your kid’s shirts, bags, cool hats and other attire with this patch.
- Great DIY decorating accessory to your costumes, gift wraps, scrapbooks, and DIY craft projects.
- Suitable for cotton or denim bags, backpacks, clothes, jeans, caps, hats, shoes and other fabrics.
- Easy to iron on, sew on, or glue on to fabrics or DIY materials.
- Measures: 3″ Round.
- Ready to iron on
- Easy Application
- Machine Washable
- Non-toxic material
- Iron-On adhesive backing
Deadpool is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by writer Fabian Nicieza and artist/writer Rob Liefeld, the character first appeared in The New Mutants #98 (cover-dated February 1991). Initially Deadpool was depicted as a supervillain when he appeared first in The New Mutants and later in issues of X-Force, but later evolved into his more recognizable antiheroic persona. Deadpool, whose real name is Wade Wilson, is a disfigured mercenary with the superhuman ability of an accelerated healing factor and physical prowess. The character is known as the “Merc with a Mouth” because of his tendency to joke constantly, including his proclivity for breaking the fourth wall, a literary device used by the writers for humorous effect and running gags.
Deadpool patch, deadpool, dead pool, deadpool patches, deadpool appliques, deadpool character, marvel comics, marvel character patches, marvel deadpool, deadpool logo, deadpool patches, iron on deadpool, deadpools
* Please follow the instructions carefully to ensure correct application.