- An Aerosmith Band Iron On Patch
- A wonderful iconic winged A logo that represents one of the most classic bands of all time.
- The band patch features a twill base with embroidered accents in blue and red with a white edge stitch.
- Great for decorating shirts, jackets, hats, jeans, backpacks, scarfs and other fabrics.
- Perfect back jacket decoration for bikers jeans or leather jacket.
- Great for scrapbooks, art decorations, and DIY art crafts.
- Useful for hiding holes or damages to clothes.
- Best gift idea to anyone who loves Aerosmith.
- Easy to iron on, sew on or glue on the fabrics or DIY art projects.
- Measures: 4.5″ W x 1.75″ H
- Ready to iron on
- Easy Application
- Machine Washable
- Non-toxic material
- Iron-On adhesive backing
This wonderful iconic winged A logo represents one of the most classic bands of all time!
The band patch features a twill base with embroidered accents in blue and red with a white edge stitch.
The logo of the band has appeared at the time of Aerosmith formation. It happened in the early 70s and all the band members must be grateful to Raymond Tabano for this iconic logo. A former member of Aerosmith has not played there for a long time, less than a year if to be exact, but his contribution to the development of the band was enormous – it was he, who designed a famous classic winged logo that is the main feature of the band even today. This logo first appeared on the cover of the band’s album named “Get Your Wings” in
Aerosmith Band Patch, aerosmith patch, aerosmith iron on patch, aerosmith patches, aerosmith appliques, iron on band patches, iron on aerosmith patch, classic rock patches, Steven Tyler
* Please follow the instructions carefully to ensure correct application.